15 Sep Supply Chain Risk Mitigation Final Report Template
In this report, use applicable systems, tools, and concepts to minimize risks to an organization’s cyberspace and prevent cybersecurity incidents.
Maria and the other executives at your organization will be looking for a final report that applies security principles, methods, and tools to the software development life cycle. They are also seeking your ideas and recommendations concerning any potential cybersecurity implications related to procurement and supply chain risk management.
Supply Chain Risk Mitigation Final Report (five to seven pages using this template)
The report should include the following components:
The headings for the report are:
- Title Page
- for whom you are preparing the document, the title, the date prepared, and your name as the preparer of the document
- Table of Contents
- with all sections
- introduction and purpose of the report
- Software Vulnerability Assessment (one-column table from Step 1)
- comprehensive list of application software that could present vulnerability concerns
- Procurement Policy List and Acceptance Procedures (two-column table from Step 3)
- Policies of concern and specific procedures to test them
- Testing and Validation Procedures (from Step 6)
- Include specific testing and validation recommendations
- Supply Chain Cyber Security Risk (two- to three-page report, Step 9)
- identified cybersecurity risks in the procurement process of the supply chain concerns and security recommendations.
- Acquisition Alignment (one-page report: Step 10)
- recommendations for alignment of the supply chain processes from start to ongoing maintenance
- Software Risk Mitigation Recommendations (two- to three-page report, Step 12)
- proposed software risk mitigation recommendations