15 Sep Discuss the nature of IT-enabled value and what the components are of an IT project proposal within a health care
Posted at 14:27h in Architecture and Design
*****each question one page and minimum 2 references
- Discuss the nature of IT-enabled value and what the components are of an IT project proposal within a health care setting
- Describe what factors ensure value delivery in a health care facility
- Describe the roles and responsibilities and major functions of an IT department in a health care setting
- As a health care manager/administrator describe how you envision your IT services to be organized and governed within your health care organization
- Distinguish between privacy, confidentiality, and security and how they relate to health information. Secondly, discuss the impact HIPAA had on health care information systems and organizations.
- Discuss why there is an increased need for and identify/discuss resources available to improve cybersecurity in health care organizations.
- Additionally, in a separate paragraph
- Compare and contrast licensure, certification, and accreditation in reference to health care organizations and be sure to include in your discussion at least two of the organizations/agencies involved in these terms
- Describe how you would, as an administrator/manager in a health care organization ensure quality of care in your facility and how you would measure this quality of care
- Describe and give at least two examples of the methods by which standards for health care organizations are developed
- Identify and discuss the role of organizations that currently have a significant impact on the adoption of health care information standards in the United States (U.S.)
- Identify and discuss the role of federal initiatives and legislation that have a significant impact on the adoption of health care information standards in the U.S.
- Discuss how important health care IT standards are to the future of the U.S. health care delivery systems