15 Sep Complete Netlab1 and submit your lab summary here. NETLAB 1 A: DNS Footprinting/Social Engineering With Social E
Posted at 14:32h in computer science
- Complete Netlab 1 and submit your lab summary here.
NETLAB 1 A: DNS Footprinting/Social Engineering With Social Engineering Toolkit
- Footprinting using nslookup
- Comparing nslookup with dig
- Virtual Machines: Kali Linux, pfSense, OpenSUSE
- Using Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
- NETLAB 1 . B Package Crafting / Social Engineering with Social Engineering ToolKit.
- Packet Crafting with Scapy
- Sending crafted packets
- Virtual Machines: Kali Linux, pfSense, Owasp Broken App
- Modifying SET Parameters.
- Testing the SET Attack.
- NETLAB 1. C: Reconnaissance with Nmap, Zenmap and Massacen.
- Reconnaissance Using Nmap
- Reconnaissance Using Zenmap
- Reconnaissance using Masscan
- SAMPLE SCREENSHOT.pdf
Instructions to follow
- NETLAB1, contains three different sub-labs. Please, read the instruction for each submission carefully.
- As of today, most of your NETLAB will be visible online.
- Each lab will be screenshot and attached to a word document, PowerPoint (Converted to pdf) before submission through Blackboard. Please, read the instruction carefully.
- . Once you submit, there is no other second submission.
- For each NETLAB, a minimum of five screenshots will be accepted for full credit.
- Each lab should have about 20 screenshots per PowerPoint or Word Document for full credit.
- Please, check the due dates for every LAB. There is much to do; I suggest you begin as soon as you can.
- The goal of NETLAB is to give every student a real-life hacking experience in a virtualized/sand Box environment, where you can safely practice what you learn in theory in preparation for your CEH 11 certification.
- Please, note that the entire lab will give you a thorough understanding of the most demanded and used tools in cyber security.
- Knowledge of Microsft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint will help you a lot. Please, google, or use YouTube to learn some basic skills, formatting, etc.
- Lastly, instructions for each labs, such as lab credentials in all found in NETLAB. Please, make sure you preview the LAB, get familiarized with it before you begin.