15 Sep If you are a current criminal justice professional: Choose a recent policy that you have had to implem
Posted at 14:38h in Law / Criminal
- If you are a current criminal justice professional:
- Choose a recent policy that you have had to implement but that you personally do not agree with.
- If you are not a current criminal justice professional:
- Choose a policy that you would be against implementing if you were a current criminal justice professional.
- Describe the policy you selected.
- Explain your personal disagreement with the policy, including why you disagree and whether you disagree ethically or practically.
- Describe how you can/could reconcile or dismiss your own opinions and beliefs regarding policies you do not agree with and continue to perform your job.