15 Sep To successfully complete this week?s discussion, you will need to browse through this list of top professional or
To successfully complete this week’s discussion, you will need to browse through this list of top professional organizations related to the IT industry which grant specific certifications:
- Association of Computer Engineers and the Association of Computer Engineers and Technicians (ACE – ACET). No date. ACE – ACET. https://www.ace-acet.org/
- Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI). No date. No title. https://www.bicsi.org/
- CompTIA. No date. No title. https://www.comptia.org/
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC). No date. GIAC Certifications: The Highest Standard in Cyber Security Certifications. http://www.giac.org/
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). No date. No title. http://www.iapp.org/
- The International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. No date. No title. www.isc2.org
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). No date. No title. http://www.isaca.org/
- The Open Group. No date. The Open Group: Making Standards Work. http://www.opengroup.org/
- Project Management Institute (PMI). No date. No title. https://www.pmi.org/
Please respond to the following in a substantive post (3/4–1-page):
- Select three of these organizations that are most relevant to your career goals.
- Explain the purpose and focus of your three selected organizations.
- Describe how joining and participating in these three organizations could help you begin or advance your IT career.
Be sure to provide full citations and references, formatted according to Writing Standards.