15 Sep Determine whether your selected agency should have union representation. Defend your position with at least two r
Write a 4–6 page paper, titled "Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity," in which you:
- Determine whether your selected agency should have union representation. Defend your position with at least two reasons (title this section "The Agency and Unions").
- Determine whether your selected agency should privatize its services. Defend your position with at least two reasons (title this section "The Agency and Privatization").
- Analyze at least two of the agency's policies, procedures, and/or plans regarding pensions (title this section "Employee Pension Plans").
- Recommend at least three actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of productivity and performance evaluation (title this section "Recommendations for Improving Productivity and Performance Evaluation").
- Appropriately incorporate at least four quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not quality as academic resources.
The topic is FBI
Absolutely no plagiaism
Please follow all directions above with thorough and quality work
Use 5 or more scholarly resources dated back no more than 5 years
Looking for A++