13 Oct Target Marketing Homework Choose a business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) company that uses target
Target Marketing Homework
Choose a business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) company that uses target marketing. Then, address the prompts below in your homework.
- Briefly introduce the company you have chosen.
- Gather examples of the company’s activities and products that support its business model.
- Explain each of the bases for segmenting consumer markets and business markets.
- For the company you chose, describe which base is used (i.e., consumer market or business market), and describe how the selected segmenting options are achieved.
- Examine how these factors influence the marketing strategies of your chosen company.
Remember to properly cite and reference any sources you use in your homework. You must also reference at least one journal article from the CSU Online Library and one article from a business-related source or news website; therefore, your homework should be supported by at least two sources. Your homework must be at least two pages in length and be double-spaced, not counting the title and reference pages. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.