14 Oct Based on the additional information you have gathered since you created the preliminary scope statement and the feedb
Based on the additional information you have gathered since you created the preliminary scope statement and the feedback you have received from your faculty on your assessments thus far, create the scope management plan for the project you selected in Assessment 1. This plan must include:
- Project objectives.
- Project scope description.
- Project requirements.
- Project boundaries.
- Product acceptance criteria.
- Project assumptions.
- Project constraints.
- Project organization.
- Updated risk assessment.
- Schedule milestones.
- Fund limitations.
- Cost estimate.
- Project configuration management requirements.
- Project specifications.
- Approval requirements.
Your scope management plan will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Update your scope management plan according to new information. Provide a justification for the updates.
- Analyze your project to provide additional defined risks and funding limitations. Justify these where possible.
- Describe the scope of the product. Include detail and examples.
- Apply project integration and scope management principles to the development of the scope management plan for a project. Provide details and examples.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner that is consistent with the standards and conventions of project management.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Make certain that your assessment is professionally written and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Length: There are no page length requirements. Ensure the information required is included in the document.
- References: Include a complete list of references, including books, Web sites, articles, and other resources.
- APA format: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.