14 Oct Topic: Infections in Athletes and Physically Active Individuals
Topic: Infections in Athletes and Physically Active Individuals
Article: Grosset-Janin, A., Nicolas, X., & Saraux, A. (2012). Sport and infectious risk: A systematic review of the literature over 20 years. Médecine et Maladies Infectieuses, 42(11), 533–544. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.medmal.2012.10.002
· Include each of the following items within your article review
- Discuss the author’s main points and whether or not they make sense to you.
- Look for gaps in the author’s conclusions or methods. Is there another way to explain the findings?
- Address what points from the article are most and least convincing and explain why. Remember to support your points with references.
- Discuss how the article has changed your understanding of the topic and how you may be able to use the information in your own profession.
- Where are the possibilities for future research?
· The article review should be submitted in APA format (Links to an external site.) as a Word or PDF document.
· Submit a copy of the original article.