11 May Team Development Plan For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple project team development plan. Your plan should follow the process for d
Part 6: Team Development Plan
For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple project team development plan. Your plan should follow the process for developing and managing a team, as referred to in Figures 6.1 and 6.2 in the textbook. Your plan should include an introduction and should answer the following questions:
- What human resource tools will you draw upon in the overall development and management of the project team?
- What approach will you take to kick off the project team?
- What ground rules will you establish for team meetings and interaction?
- What specific ways will you demonstrate emotional intelligence in the development of the project team?
- What methods will you employ to resolve conflict throughout the stages of team development?
- What will be the conflict sources within the team development process?
- How will you set and measure goals and reward achievement?
Compile the team development plan that addresses the questions above. Feel free to use a table to summarize your policy and approach. (As one example, refer to Table 6.2 in the textbook).Submit your team development plan in the form of a minimum two-page document. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.