12 May Please read the scenario below, and then answer the questions that follow in a 3-page analysis. The questions will guide your analysis
Please read the scenario below, and then answer the questions that follow in a 3-page analysis. The questions will guide your analysis of the situation, but they will need to be presented as part of a summary to the owner of the company.
Watch the following video and then answer the questions below (Bonevac, 2020):
Please watch this video to answer the questions: https://youtu.be/C-RMQEasFlA
- What types of problems may a multinational corporation face?
- What inconsistencies may multinational corporations face as a result of differences in cultures and values?
- What practices pose ethical challenges to a corporation?
- What specific challenges may a company face when working in an emergent country?
- How might the variety of differing perspectives in a foreign country, including working with government agencies, change a company's approach?
- Within a foreign country, what perspectives must one consider?
- Adhering to environmental regulations in a foreign country poses what question?
- When venturing to a foreign country, what are the two governing bodies mentioned in the video whose perspective must be considered?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.