15 May Instructions Learning Objectives Examine the process involved with problem formulation. Apply critical thinking to problem identification.
- Examine the process involved with problem formulation.
- Apply critical thinking to problem identification.
- Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
- Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
- Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Explain the impact of language on critical thinking and decision making. Make sure you include the challenges presented by language and how one can manage these challenges.
Include detailed speaker notes explaining the content on each slide
- Develop a 10 to 15 slide PowerPoint presentation
- Include detailed speaker notes to explain each slide content OR present your slides via Video and submit the link for the video with your slide deck.
- Support your presentation with at least 3 credible academic references beyond course materials
- Follow APA format where appropriate