18 Jun Select an article from Business Week, Forbes, or Wall Street Journal that you think describes implementation of a strategy for a company. Answer these question
you select must be from 2018 or newer.) – Select an article from Business Week,
Forbes, or Wall Street Journal that you think describes implementation of a strategy
for a company. Answer these questions and be specific. – 20 pts.
o How might the structure need to change to make this strategy work?
o What type of decision making (centralized or decentralized) would be most
effective in implementation of the strategy? Why?
o Does the company have a strong or weak internal culture and how might this
impact implementation of the strategy?
BUAD 4980 – Online
Guidelines for Business Week Assignments
1. Using your own words, analyze a Business Week article (2018 or newer). Your answer should include all of the elements highlighted below:
A. Provide a summary analysis of the critical issues highlight in the article (preferably not more than half-page summary).
B. Answer the specific questions associated with EACH UNIT.
2. Page total: 2 pages • Format of the report content: make sure you have (1) a general title for your report
(other than the name of the news article), (2) an introduction paragraph, (3) subtitles for each topic you discuss, and (4) a conclusion segment that sum ups the discussion.
3. Formatting – Times New Romans/11 or 12 points (double-spaced)
4. Please keep the following in mind: 1. Make sure to include concepts from the readings in the textbook 2. Use own words and sentences 3. Absolutely no copying and pasting from other sources. 4. This is NOT a group project! Everyone MUST work individually since we are
working on the same article! NO collaborative work!
5. You will be evaluated for (1) writing skill-mechanics (20%), (2) content of your report —how well course materials are incorporated into the discussion of an external article
(60%), and (3) how well you followed the formatting guidelines—page limitations, fonts,
report title, subtitles, etc. (20%)
6. Here is the sample outline to follow:
1. Introduction (1 paragraph)
2. Article Summary (key highlights and challenges) (half-page)
3. Specifically answering Unit’s questions in detail