22 Sep What Leaders Really Do? Please start by reading Leading at a Higher Level, Chapter 3 Start with Why: Chapters 3-5. Part I: Answer the following questions:? What is the difference
What Leaders Really Do?
Please start by reading Leading at a Higher Level, Chapter 3 Start with Why: Chapters 3-5.
Answer the following questions:
- What is the difference between a Leader and a Manager?
- How can a Culture of Leadership be developed within an organization?
- When are Leaders at their BEST?
- Please provide several examples of Motivating and Inspiring people.
Part 2: What Type of Leader are You?
Please take the attached Leadership Styles Questionnaire test.
Please answer the following questions:
1 What are your results? Do you agree with them? Why or why not?
2 Why do you think these questions are important in regards to Executive Leadership? Please give examples.
This assignment will be approximately 4-6 pages in length, double-spaced. Please combine both the first and second section of your assignment into one document.
All assignments must be typed and reflective of graduate work.
1. This assignment is generally 4-6 total pages in length. Please combine both sections into one document.