24 Nov What did you learn from your internship/job that can be applied to your MBA program? Please detail how your current MBA courses relate to your internship experience at an environmental e
Posted at 06:14h in Business & Finance / Management
Topic: What did you learn from your internship/job that can be applied to your MBA program?
- Please detail how your current MBA courses relate to your internship experience at an environmental engineering/science consulting firm.
You must address each of the following items:
- Identify the two courses currently taken: 1) Strategic Management 2) Operations Management
- Provide the title of the position at work/internship: Engineering Consultant
- Describe work-related responsibilities: Assess environmental impact based on data analysis and design remedial measures for contamination
- Relate knowledge and concepts from your current two MBA courses to your present work and/or your future career goals
Be sure to include a cover letter and any reference citations you may use. Requirement: At least 2-page