16 Sep What factors contributed to the loss of confidence in the Twitter brand? Do the actions taken to-date present a strategy that would improve consumer trust? Why or why not?
Posted at 01:38h in Business & Finance / Management
- Read “Case 12: Twitter, Inc. in 2020” in your Connect textbook.
Write a 350- to 700-word response that addresses the following questions:
- What factors contributed to the loss of confidence in the Twitter brand?
- Do the actions taken to-date present a strategy that would improve consumer trust? Why or why not?
- Consider Twitter's competitors. How does Twitter's internal environment compare to the internal environment of one of its competitors? Based on this analysis, what is the probability that the strategic moves implemented by Twitter would lead to a sustainable competitive advantage? Explain.
- Based on the information presented in this case study, what kind of business strategy would you suggest to help Twitter achieve a competitive advantage?
- Critical Thinking (2%; 1.2 pts)
- Mechanical & Grammar (2%; 1.2 pts))
- Information Literacy (references;1%; 0.6 pts)
- Rubric addresses 8 points above.