18 Sep This assignment will reinforce knowledge and application of copyright, ?fair use, and common domain laws and guidelines for the educational ?setting. You will create a professional trif
This assignment will reinforce knowledge and application of copyright, fair use, and common domain laws and guidelines for the educational setting. You will create a professional trifold brochure that defines and gives examples of applying copyright, fair use, and public domain in the educational setting.
- You will have applied fair and ethical practices when using creative works covered by public licenses in the educational setting.
- You will have researched current issues in birth-grade 12 education.
- You will have explained the role of the federal government in public and private education.
Create a professional trifold brochure designed to educate or remind fellow educators about the laws concerning copyright, fair use, and public domain. The brochure should share the basics and provide at least one professional resource where readers can go to get further information.
Be creative in your design. Use colorful graphics to catch the eye and make it appealing to read.
Use a Microsoft Office software product or other software approved by your instructor to create a one-page trifold brochure. The brochure should include color graphics, have a professional appearance, and utilize college-level writing.
Include general information about copyright, fair use, and public domain.
Additionally, include at least one resource for additional information.
It is vitally important that you do not plagiarize or break any copyright law as part of this assignment. Cite any sources used if necessary, using APA documentation guidelines.
- Use of color graphics
- Professional appearance
- Information on copyright
- Information on fair use
- Information on public domain
- College-level writing including proper grammar and punctuation
- Resource for additional information