21 Nov The objective of the integrated semester is to help you extend your knowledge of how the Finance, Operations, Management, and Marketing disciplines work, and how they integrate their
The objective of the integrated semester is to help you extend your knowledge of how the Finance, Operations, Management, and Marketing disciplines work, and how they integrate their functioning in the real world of business. This assignment is an assessment of how well you understand this integration. It is worth 20% of your course grade in this course.
Please read all the instructions carefully before beginning to answer the questions. Contact your instructor if you don’t understand the assignment’s requirements. You will lose points if you fail to follow the instructions or if the submission is formatted incorrectly.
- The assignment should be prepared as a Word document, 3-4 pages in length for each discipline separately.
- The document should be double-spaced, use font size 12.
- Add any appendices or references at the end of the Word document for each discipline separately.
- Upload the appropriate Word file through the link on Canvas to each of your Integrated Semester courses separately by the due date (i.e. the Finance assignment should only be uploaded to your Finance class).
- Your reference sources, in addition to the base case and question sets, should be online sites and articles, Bloomberg terminals, your Integrated Semester textbooks, PowerPoint slides, and other sources your professor assigns.
- Turnitin and other software that prevent plagiarism will be used to assess your sourcing of information. Do your own work.