29 Jan How does Lily’s assessment compare to assessments in your program or personal experience as a parent, family member or guardian? If you have not experienced an assessme
Posted at 03:34h in Education
- How does Lily's assessment compare to assessments in your program or personal experience as a parent, family member or guardian? If you have not experienced an assessment like Lily's what are your initial thoughts about the process?
- What do you notice about how Emily and Laura share responsibilities for conducting the assessment?
- How is Lily's grandmother included in the assessment?
- Is this a smooth transition for the family? Explain.
- What is the service coordinator's role during this transition?
- How did Emily and Laura discuss skills that Lily is showing now? How did they discuss skills that Lily has not yet achieved? Could you tell which skills Lily needs to gain next?
- How did Emily and Laura check in with Lily's grandmother about the accuracy of their assessment observations? Why is this important?