31 Jan Create a PowerPoint with 13 slides, providing information about the United States Constitution. to educate a group of students or adults about the core tenets listed?below for
Posted at 10:49h in Education
- Create a PowerPoint with 13 slides, providing information about the United States Constitution. to educate a group of students or adults about the core tenets listed below for an upcoming Constitution Day celebration in a school setting.
- You may select a grade level 1-12, teachers, or parents as your audience. Please specify your intended audience and include other pertinent information within the speaker notes. Your presentation should be engaging and appropriate for your chosen audience.
- Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50-100 words in your speaker notes per slide.
- Provide slides on the following topics:
- Title Slide
- Basic Structure of the Constitution
- The Rationale to create the United States Constitution
- The Primary ‘Architect’ of the Constitution
- The Powers of Congress
- The Powers of the President
- The Powers of Judiciary
- The Concept of ‘Limited Government’
- The System of Checks and Balances
- The Bill of Rights
- The Constitutional Amendment Process
- Reference Slide