13 Feb Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum Review Chapters 14 and 15 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice. Review Business Forecasting During the PandemicLinks to an e
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum
- Review Chapters 14 and 15 of Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice.
- Review Business Forecasting During the PandemicLinks to an external site..
What helps economists forecast the economy? Imagine you are presenting the index of leading indicators concept to a small group of newly hired analysts. In a minimum of 200 words,
- Discuss the index of the leading indicators.
- Is the Phillips curve a helpful predictor? Why or why not?
- As a businessperson, how could you use this predictive macroeconomic information to help make business decisions? (Give at least one specific example.)
Graduate school students learn to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least two scholarly and credible resources, in addition to the text. Use the APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. and the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resources from the UAGC Writing Center to appropriately cite and reference your sources.