15 Sep create a brochure to be used as a resource for beginning teachers
Students learn in a variety of ways. It is important for teachers to be aware of the various learning theories and models mentioned in the text and topic Resources related to the history of how students learn. This knowledge will provide a foundation in order to create learning experiences that promote student development and acquisition of knowledge.
For this assignment, utilizing the topic Resources 2-3 scholarly resources and your own research to create a brochure to be used as a resource for beginning teachers, describing how learning occurs and the different ways that students learn.
Your Brochure should include 6 sections:
• Detailed descriptions of how students learn, including principles related to development and acquisition of knowledge.
• Strategies to teach collaboration in the classroom environment.
• Strategies for encouraging students to monitor their work and engage in self-reflection.
• A description of the type of teaching you prefer to demonstrate in the classroom environment.
• How your teaching practices will support the learning preferences of students based on researched learning theories?
• The importance for a teacher to assist diverse students’ learning.
Support your Brochure with a minimum of 2-3 scholarly resources they have a recent publication in the past 5 years. Include pictures to support and enhance your Brochure.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.